Re: Receiving Speed

Neal Hill (nealhill@panix.com)
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 10:50:43 -0400 (EDT)

What are your xmit and recieve settings? You might have them too high. I
have ISDN and can xmit and receive well on most (if not all) the refs I
go to.

*** THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISMENT *** <heh, heh>

My reg ref is University Vaasa (Finland) It's at 193.166.120.3. My
settings are send: 28k (20k if folks are having problems) and receive 64k
(again 20-28k if a ref is not configured to handle "fast" connections).

__
/_/ Neal Hill- Computer Stylist; Professional ENTP
_ Email: neal@ironhill.com
| | WWW: http://www.ironhill.com/
| ___ \ "It's only talk... elephant talk!" =20
| |_ | |__ Ironhill Systems Inc. "The views expressed here are=20
/___/ /___/ Maplewood, NJ not mine but my employer's"