Re: Hmmm...(CU and AOL)

Mark L. Bardenwerper (bardenwe@vbe.com)
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 23:11:33 -0500

PIANIST100@aol.com wrote:

> I'm using the program I downloaded from Cornell, a 486 66, 16 megs memory, a
> connectix color quickcam with AOL. When I try to execute the CU-SEEME
> program, I get the message "Error creating UDP socket. 10047" Can anyone
> tell me what's going on? After I acknowledge the message, the SEE-USEEME
> windows open, I can see local video (Myself), but can't connect to any
> sites. I would appreciate any advice.
go to
http://www.indstate.edu/CU-SeeMe/devl_archives/feb_96/0551.html
Hope this hits the nail on the head!

By the way, to all of you who seek the wisdom of the mysteries of CU, go
to http://www.indstate.edu/CU-SeeMe/all_archives.html
If you use a search engine such as Infoseek (my favorite, and, I believe
the most accurate and speediest) to search on keywords such as "CU Seeme
and AOL", you will often come up with immediate solutions. In CU, as in
other things, it might be that "there is really nothing new under the
sun"!

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper #:?)
Technology...thoughtfully...respectfully.