Re: Not seeing video

Mark L. Bardenwerper (bardenwe@vbe.com)
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 21:25:48 -0500

Katgirl wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I must have missed something very obvious here. For the first time
> this morning I tried making a point-to-point contact with a friend
> this morning. I could see him, but he couldn't see me :-). I went over
> my preferences, and everything seemed to check out, my "stop sending
> video" preference was unchecked, but I still showed up as a lurker on
> his participant list. I'm using Win 95, White Pine Enhanced version.
> Please help!
>
> Josee
Bill Woodland and I (and perhaps a few others) are curious about your
E-mail client. He uses Eudora and sees naked HTML. I use the Netscape
mailer and see a non-serif text but nothing else out of the ordinary.
What are you using and how do you get the HTML format? Can you disable
it for non-compliant recipients? Not mad...just curious!