Re: win95 reflector

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 17:55:56 -0500

At 09:55 PM 4/14/97 -0400, Chris Yagmin wrote:
>I noticed in the MS-News List digest that there is a Win95 reflector
>available.
>=20
>You can get it at:=20
> http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/winsock/rfix33r4.zip
>or
> ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/winsock/rfix33r4.zip
>
>It is a beta release.
>
>Chris.

Chris:

Correction on the addresses above:

http://www.simtel.net/simtel.net/win95/winsock-pre.html/rfix33r4.zip

and

ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/winsock/rfix33r4.zip

I've also put a copy on my ftp server at:

ftp://204.64.168.200/rfix33r4.zip

This is the old Cornell version 3.03b reflector program, which has been
converted to run on windows 95/NT. I have tested it, and it DOES work, but
lacks some of the features that were introduced in the Cornell 4.x reflector
program, especially bandwidth management and the deny capability.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
PC questions only, please.
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW