Re: CU 0.90b2

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 21:57:03 -0500

At 03:51 PM 4/16/97 -0800, Brad Burleson wrote:
>> > I read on Bill Woodland's www site about this new b2 version for PCs -=
is
>> > this version available now and, if yes, where can I dowload it?
>> > [...]
>>=20
>> At http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/V32X/V32XFront.html
>
>Uh, I don't mean to complain but when I went to that URL and=20
>grabbed the file all the documentation (including the version=20
>information under help) claimed it's still b1. =20
>
>So, _is_ it b1 or not? =20
>
>Brad.

The 90b2 version hasn't been released yet, and I can't give you an exact
date for its release. The programmer at Cornell (Steve Edgar) has been put
onto another project, but he's going to finish up this code on his own time.
This means it will take longer for this version to be available to the
general public.

I happen to have a copy because I've been helping Steve with debugging and
suggestions since February, and I got real excited when he sent me the 90b2
to test. There are still a few bugs in the phonebook, and a few other minor
changes to be made, but I figured I may as well create the phonebook.ini
format, so that it's ready for you folks to download and use right away.

If you want to see what the phonebook looks like, you can see it at the top
of the reflector list section of my web page.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
PC questions only, please.
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW