From: owner-CU-SEEME-L
To: CU-SEEME-L
Subject: Re: new version 0.90b1
Date: Wednesday, April 16, 1997 10:23PM

At 11:54 PM 4/15/97 -0500, Mark L. Bardenwerper wrote:
>You will have to completely reboot if you got a fatal error.=20

Check out the program WPS in the NEWS and/or DOWNLOAD section of my web page
to free up the capture driver if CU bombs off. This program has saved me
lots of time on reboots.

Re Boater's problems:

I've forwarded this to Steve...he said he wanted to know if anyone else had
this problem where the old version worked but the new one didn't. Once I
find out what the fix is, I'll post it to the list and/or on my web page.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
PC questions only, please.
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW