Re: CU 0.90b2

Mark L. Bardenwerper (bardenwe@vbe.com)
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:37:26 -0500

Stephen Marr wrote:

> Ditto, I got the same results. I have heard there is even a b3? All I have been able to locate and download though is b1.

> Life is like a joke... ...meant to be laughed at!
> Corpre Diem

This is getting to be a long string! Perhaps you are confusing the Beta
chatter with those having to do with the Alpha versions, which were
tested a little while back by a group of volunteers. Those are now
defunct, to be replaced by the B1. There is not at this time a B2,
according to Bill W.

Reread above.