Re: PAL Video Capture

Carlo Borreri (borreri.c@iol.it)
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 06:56:39 +0200

At 19:39 15/04/97 +0100, you wrote:

>Have recently noted somewhere that CU-Seeme Software is not available
>for use with PAL Video Capture Card.
>Are there any users using a PAL Camcorder with a Video Capture Card for
>CU-Seeme?
>I am considering this as an alternative to the connectix cam.
>Any thoughts would be much appreciated before I spend cash.
>Thanks in anticipation.
>--
>Gerry

Hi Gerry,

I've used without problems a Video Blaster card selled by Creative
Labs, with an external PAL camera (or VCR) with CuSeeMe.
If you have to buy a similar card, buy a recent version, since
the older one has to be mapped in the first 16 MB of the PC memory.
The last Video Blaster version can be mapped elsewhere.

Bye

Borreri Carlo

R & D Office
Maselli Misure s.p.a.