Re: automated chat

Dr Pepper (DrPepper@iwvisp.com)
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 08:49:14 -0700

Yes, Andrew, , , I DID mean "Elisa". Thank you for pointing
this out. And thanx for the site info , , , I think I'll get
a version and play with it. BTW, This may seem a "weak example
of parsing text" to you, these days, but when it originally
came out, it was a g-whiz program. And it WAS considered an
example of AI, AT THE TIME! And it's easily modified to do or
say, pretty much what you want it to say.

Of course this was probably before you were born. :-}

--
  Dr. Pepper
 Good ALL the time