Re: VDA4000

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 16:34:22 -0500

At 10:36 AM 4/26/97 -0500, Mark L. Bardenwerper wrote:
>I have done a little searching for info on this card. It appears
>initially that this card used "video overlay", or "secondary surface".

<snip>

>Fellow listservers: is it possible to use Cudoodle with such cards?

No, cudoodle won't work with overlay technology. This method actually sends
a video signal on top of your video card in a way that the pixels aren't
actually in your video card's memory. Cudoodle grabs pixel info straight
from the video memory, so this won't work, unfortunately.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
PC questions only, please.
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW