Re: Cuseeme & Pixelview Combo TV Plus Card

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 19:24:05 -0500

At 07:55 PM 4/27/97 +0100, Kevin Mears wrote:
>Can any one tell me if I can use a Pixelview Combo TV Plus Card for
>Cuseeme? I have tried it with the software but cannot get a picture. Is
>it the card or the set up? Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Kevin Mears
>--=20
>Kevin Mears

For the 16 but Cornell version of CU-seeMe (W0.84b7)) check here for
compatible capture cards:

ftp://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/pub/video/Win16/compat.txt

For the latest Win95 Cornell version (0.90b1) check here:

http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/V32X/capturecards.html

I don't believe the Pixelview combo is in either list.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
PC questions only, please.
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW