Re: NT initialization file, or Registry entry?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 14:56:46 -0500

At 10:50 AM 4/30/97 -0400, Steve Hoffmann wrote:
>If this has been answered before, please accept my apology as I have just
subscribed to the mail-list.

>I am attempting to run the NT version of CU-SEEME on a NT 4.0 SP2 Intel PC.
The initial installation went fine, and CU-SEEME
>worked fine until I changed the camera setting to use a 1/4 scale (80x60)
image setting. Quite obviously this was a mistake,
>as CU-SEEME immediately crashed. Subsequent attempts to restart CU-SEEME
result in an "information box" stating
>"Unsupported video capture setting".=20

Run the quickpic or quickmovie program and change the video setting back to
160X120. Edit c:\windows\quickcam.ini OR qccolor.ini (not completely sure
of the filename) and remove the [cu-seeme] section entirely. This section
should get recreated the next time you use CU. I think this will fix the
problem for you.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
Email, PowWow, and ICQ: wcw@bga.com
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW