Re: Unsupported Video Capture Setting Error Message

Sat, 4 Apr 1998 20:39:00 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 4 Apr 1998, J ST LSU wrote:
> I am trying to use CuSeeMe with a Videum AV card by Winnov (Type 4.3). Each
> time I open CU, I get "Unsupported Video Capture Setting" message. If I click
> OK, CU opens, and I get a picture in the Preview screen, but nowhere el

You didn't mention which version of CU you have, but with the Cornell
version, try this:
View -> Preferences -> Video -> Video Format and selecting RGB8

That should allow you to send Grayscale...
With Enhanced CU, need to select a format of RGBT (works for me anyway
with a borrowed Videum I'm using).

> and I don't get audio when connected.

Audio is another story...may try the volume control within Win95 to
increase the volume...Also make sure your speakers are connected to the
right jack on the Videum AV.