Re: No picture problems

Ray Gannon (gannonr@apk.net)
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 22:36:31 -0400 (EDT)

I have a similar setup. The ATI Xclaim VR on a Performa 6400 clone. And I have
not been able to get the cornell cuseeme client to send video from the Xclaim, a
B&W QuickCam, or any other "standard VDIG". On the bright side, the White Pine
Demo of 3.1 works well enough if you have the memory and hard drive space to
blow.

If you run accross a fix for the problem with the cornell version, be sure to
post it here.