Re: White Pine CUSeeMe Version 3.1.1]

David Toole (dtoole@cgocable.net)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:36:07 -0400

I am aware of the release notes. However, Wayne's original message sounded as
though all problems may have been fixed. No mention was made of 3.1.1 software now
selectively working with different types of refs, and not with others. I appreciate
his post and just wanted to clarify the situation. It doesn't much matter to me as a
Cu-SeeMe user that some reflectors work and some don't. I just know that this
software is incapable of working properly with all reflectors and therefore causes
problems when switching. IMHO, software should work, period.

David Toole