Re: White Pine CUSeeMe Version 3.1.1

Wayne Fisher (waynenf@mindspring.com)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 17:28:37 +0000

Scott Lacroix wrote:

> At 07:22 PM 4/18/98 -0500, Jason Williams wrote:
> >Thanks for the detailed response...and quite helpful as well :)
> >So 3.1.1.004 is still a preview/beta? :)
>
> Hey, anything for you! :)
> Yep it is... stay tuned....

Geez.... this whole thread started by my posting of what I thought was some helpful
information concerning the beta of White Pine CUSeeMe 3.1.1. I tried to help a few
people out by posting this information, and end up getting blasted by Cornell
worshippers, reprimanded by ERef developers, and ridiculed by the CUSeeMe user
community at large... all for just trying to help a few people out.... teaches me to
keep my big mouth shut... *sigh*

- Wayne