Re: White Pine CUSeeMe Version 3.1.1

Jeeves (jeeves@jump.net)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:33:37 -0600

bryan@wpine.com wrote:
>If you find problems with our own implementation or wish to request an
>enhancement/change to how we've implemented it, please forward info. to
>cusupport@wpine.com and it'll be placed in our database and addressed
>during development cycle (no guarentees).
>
>I think this horse has been flogged to death..................

Did send many request, and yes,the guarantee disclaimer worked as well!

Nope...I think that horse still has some life in him. It's amazing how
MOST people on this list are determined to bring something back to life
INSTEAD of just letting it die. I haven't determined which group White
Pine is in though. ; )

-Mike
Jeeves