Re: cheap B/W cams

Si Ballenger (sballen@cetlink.net)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 22:32:47 -0400 (EDT)

The stores I checked near Charlotte NC were already out when I went looking.
Do a dejanews search in the comp.robotics.misc news group for tyco. Seems
the guys that were getting the deals are on the west coast, so it may be
more of a local or regional closeout. If your store still has them, it may
pay to keep checking on them to see if they drop their price to move the
remaining units. Along similar lines, I have the MXC connector pinouts for
making an RCA plug to MXC plug adaptor so the MXC jack on the philips/winnov
a/v cards can be used with cameras/vcr/camcorders that have RCA types of
video and audio outputs (and +5v power for the packard bell topsite
cameras). Makes for having two available video sources instead of only one.
Will send the info if anybody is interested.