Re: PC CUSM / Chameleon / Trumpet

Jay Gellman (ninjakid@panix.com)
Mon, 1 Aug 1994 19:04:06 -0400

Hi I tryed useing Cuseeme with the Chameleon sampler But i found a bug
with it. While sending video a erorr window will pop open and say there
might be a problem. The cuseeme still seems to function right after i
close the error window but after a minut or to it will pop open again. I
then ran cuseeme with trumpet winsock and I didnt get any errors at all.
Let me know if you encounter this error also.