ANNOUNCE-L

Joanne Callahan (jc46@cornell.edu)
Wed, 3 Aug 1994 09:29:50 -0400

In late June Dick Cogger posted a message about a new list that is now up
for CU-SeeMe Announcements from the developers at Cornell (see below).

For those of you who wish to subscribe to CU-SeeMe-Announce-L, here's how
to do it.

1. First you need to unsubscribe from CU-SeeMe-L.
Send an e-mail to listserv@cornell.edu
In the body of the message type: unsubscribe cu-seeme-L

2. Then you need to subscribe to CU-SeeMe-Announce-L.
Send an e-mail to listserv@cornell.edu
In the body of the message type:
subscribe cu-seeme-announce-L <first name> <last name>
You will then receive a welcome message.