Re: PC TCP and CUSM

Mon, 8 Aug 1994 12:58:48 -0400

At 10:10 8/4/94 -0400, James D. Gillmore wrote:
>Is anyone using PC TCP? I am having trouble,the gethostbyname error is
>plaguing me. PC TCP is able to find my hosts table and use it but it
>appears that CU See ME hoses in this area.

If you're speaking about FTP Software's PC/TCP software, then yes, I am
using it with CUSM. I'm using a Domain Name Server (DNS), tho. Please
tell me the version of PC/TCP you're using, plus more about what it means
to "hose" - this isn't enough information to debug with. All the best. M

F Michael Sattler <msattler@ftp.com>
T West Coast Operations Quality Assurance Manager
Software, Inc. "Voice-interpreted for the sign-language-impaired"