Re: bombing with audio

Mon, 8 Aug 1994 14:38:24 -0400

At 21:22 8/6/94 -0400, Miles Abernathy wrote:
>>One other problem I've noticed: Using CUSEEME 7.7.15 (? anyway,the latest
>>release) my system bombs If I even think about using the audio window (ie .
>>just click in one of the boxes). Has anyone experienced this? My
>>solution is to just keep this window closed for now.
>
>My Mac bombs (100% guaranteed or your money back) if I click the
>Push-to-Talk box, but the other audio and lurker check boxes do not cause
>the problem.
>
>Regarding your other difficulty, I have no trouble connecting to NASA
>Select and Cornell 2, and watching and listening to the camera-equipped
>folks having fun. I just select the "Connect to" menu item.

Running Mac CUSM 0.70b5 I no longer experience the Bomb on Audio bug, as
promised by one of the developers. He mentions that it may bomb after some
usage (perhaps due to a memory leak) but it's working okay on my PowerBook
520c.

In other news, I'd love to get the IP addresses of some of the other
reflectors I see mentioned in passing postings that aren't in the FAQ or
ReadMe, like NASA Select and Cornell 2 (and any others worth a look).

F Michael Sattler <msattler@ftp.com>
T West Coast Operations Quality Assurance Manager
Software, Inc. "Voice-interpreted for the sign-language-impaired"