Re: Ask to order the Connectix QuickCam

Wed, 17 Aug 1994 12:35:31 -0400

At 17:29 8/16/94 -0400, Michael Mraz wrote:

>I have gotten zillions of requests for the sales number for Rocky
>Mountain Computer Outfitters (formerly Mac's Place). If I have not
>responded to you, this IS my response. I have not the time to personally
>answer everyone's queries.
>
>1-800-597-0010
>Ask to order the Connectix QuickCam

Rocky Mountain Computer Outfitters (formerly Mac's Place) knows the
Connectix QuickCam also as part number 9401 in their computer. I put an
order in yesterday; with tax, tip, dealer prep, and shipping and handling
it came out to less than $102. They have no date currently listed when
they'll receive (and ship to us) this camera. I *did* start what may
become an email conversation with one of their salesdroids, and he was
going to speak with the buyer.... I've heard 15 Sept 1994 mentioned as the
magic date.

See you (literally) soon. :-) M

Michael Sattler <msattler@wco.ftp.com>
FTP Software, West Coast Operations
Don't try to teach a pig to sing; Quality Assurance Manager
It's a waste of time & it annoys the pig.