Re: do the sites still work?

Mon, 22 Aug 1994 13:07:22 -0400

At 20:36 8/19/94 -0400, K C Lun wrote:

>You would certainly appreciate that we cannot be at the camera every
>minute of the day and what with different time zones.
>
>I think it would be more practical for people requiring demonstration,
>testing, open-day functions to post a note on this list and I am sure
>those of us operating reflectors would be more than happy to respond
>provided it does not disturb our sleep zzzzzzzzz!

Also, the reflectors that broadcast NASA Select can mostly be counted on
for at least one constant audio/video feed. Enjoy! M

Michael Sattler <msattler@wco.ftp.com>
FTP Software, West Coast Operations
Don't try to teach a pig to sing; Quality Assurance Manager
It's a waste of time & it annoys the pig.