Re: Something to add to the frame display

Taner Halicioglu (taner@ucsd.edu)
Mon, 22 Aug 1994 15:39:41 -0400

On Mon, 22 Aug 1994, louis mcdonald wrote:

> If I were to request anything for CuSEEme clients would be the following
> (so far)
>
> Both of these are related to the button bar area:
>
> 1. A line that contains "location" that is filled in by
> the sender of the video
>
> 2. A line that contains current time of the sender of the
> video.

Sounds like a good idea - that would make it easier to have your Name and
then your location seperate instead of cramming it all in one place. :-)

I think it would be good to show what reflector you are connected to (for the
MAC client - I believe the PC does this already). There have been times when
I'll forget which reflector I connected to.

-Taner
D. Taner Halicioglu | The Electric Power Research Institute
University of California, San Diego | 3412 Hillview Avenue
Revelle College | Palo Alto, California, 94303
Computer Science Undergraduate | Phone: (415) 855-1038
taner@ucsd.edu |*** WWW Integrator for M.E.C.C.A. ***
Soccer rules! World Cup '94 - USA | dhalicio@msm.epri.com / PDTH002