Re: Videologic Captivator (was Re: Meat & Potatoes)

Fred Salerno (salernof@gate.net)
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 17:22:43 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I bought the captivator after I was running Win95 and it installed
perfectly. You can still load .386 drivers in the system.ini, so the
VVLCAPD.386 still loads, and the msvideo.dll is still used.