Re: CU-SeeMe through a fire wall.

Sam Hodge (samiam@student.adelaide.edu.au)
Wed, 2 Aug 1995 08:36:27 +0930 (CST)

On Tue, 1 Aug 1995, jfmergen wrote:

> Where would there be information on the operation of CU-SeeMe through a
> firewall? I have not found it in the FAQ lists I have looked at so far.
> I need information on protocol type and port number (to start with).
>
> Thanks you for any help.
>
> JF

Dear CU-Users,
I am also having problems operating through my firewall
which I know is in place ai am able to reach relfect.adelaide.edu.au
(129.127.12.42) which is within my university domain but I am unable to
reach any other computers. The strange thing is I can telnet and gopher
and other things to foriegn sites no worries at all. Please send me some
advice.

thanks in advance
Sam I am!
Sam Hodge Phone: +61-8-272-4329 ah