Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 03:29:36 +0000
Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
From: "Rene Reitter" <rene@com.mcnet.ch>
To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Video Blaster SE-100?

I use a Video Blaster SE-100 on a Pentium 100 with Windows 95.

Works great!

Never had a problem so far.

Just make sure you install the capture drivers. They are not
installed by the setup program and have to be added manually. See the
AVI.TXT file for details. The latest drivers can be found at
www.creaf.com (filename vbse1.exe).

Rene
Rene Reitter
Neuchatel