Re: problems with mbone->cusm

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Mon, 7 Aug 1995 13:04:18 -0400 (EDT)

I was working on this for a while also, but got sidetracked.
I was thinking of a BCC (blind carbon copy) to a cusm reflector
but haven't tried it. Wow would i love it if you could get that
to work.

Also, I thought that AIX only had unicast reflectors available.
the version I got of 4.00B1 was called reflect.AIX.NOMC, meaning
NO MultiCast, which was all they had at the standard (I forget
where) site.

Where else can I look?

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +