Re: problems with mbone->cusm

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@ims.advantis.com)
Mon, 7 Aug 1995 13:16:25 -0400 (EDT)

my sparc stations are running sunOS so they have multicast...
the AIX machine is our router (proprietary) and that kernel has been
modified to run gated and mrouted. (someone in our development team did it).
im going to try BCC also. i didnt think of that.

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Intermediate Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433