Re: Point-to-point audio problem

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 13:48:34 -0400 (EDT)

you'll have to check the audio/sound control panels and see that
whatever microphone you are trying to use is being recognized.
the fact that those buttons are greyed out shows that it does
not see them locally, much less across the net.

good luck

david

p.s. (not to insult your intelligence, but make sure everything is
plugged in properly, its a mistake everyone makes.)

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +
+ http://www.umich.edu/~dschluss/ +