Re: NV on Reflector!

Tim_Dorcey@cornell.edu
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 20:33:10 -0400

At 4:09 PM 8/6/95 +0800, New Kok Hong wrote:

>It's the nv converter in the CUSM reflector stable?

The NV -> CUSM converter was thought to be stable, but I recently ran into
some very bizarre behavior on the Cornell reflector that leads me to
believe that there may be problems. Until we get a chance to explore them
further, we are no longer accepting nv connections on the Cornell
reflector. Incidentally, if the nv client who was connected to the Cornell
reflector with the name "Trash" on Monday is reading this, please drop me a
line.

-Tim
Tim Dorcey Tim_Dorcey@cornell.edu
Sr. Programmer/Analyst (607) 255-5715