Re: Demo Conference.

David R McGee (d39818@onsager.pnl.gov)
Wed, 09 Aug 1995 14:20:54 -0700

9: 58pm)@

On Aug 7, 9:58pm, Travis S. Crawford wrote:
> Subject: Demo Conference.
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Sorry to generate some unnecessary mail,
>
> I am looking for someone on the West Coast as close to the state of
> Washington, that would be willing to do a direct connection. This is going
> to be used to demo CUSM for some departments here on the Washington State
> University campus. They are considering using it to connect up to some
> branch campuses.
>
> Please email me directly if you can help,
>
> thanks,
>
> Travis
> E-mail: tsc@wsu.edu
> web: http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~tsc
>

>-- End of excerpt from Travis S. Crawford

Why don't we connect up since some of our users want to make sure it works
anyway? It would need to be some connection to our reflector, though. Our
firewall will prevent access to our clients.

email or call for further coordination.

Dave...

--
David R. McGee                                     Computer Scientist
Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory        dr_mcgee@pnl.gov