Re: Help!!!! (IN OTHER WORDS, I NEED SOME)

Sam Hodge (samiam@student.adelaide.edu.au)
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 08:55:32 +0930 (CST)

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995 DCOMilestn@aol.com wrote:

> Hello,
> I hope Im not the only dummy. I represent a company on AOL. Thru AOL's web
> browser I'm trying to get CU-seeme software to come on. Iknow that it'll be a
> rough slow shaky connection at best but I want to anyway.
>
> How do I get on? what software do I use?
> I've read thru lists, and now Im lost, Please help me!. =O

Oh no! AOLers on CU-SeeMe this is the last straw now I am going to be
getting a thousand mail messages a day which say "me too".

ftp://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/pub/cu-seeme

down load the latest version of a program called CU-SeeMe for you
computer run it and see if that works if not then keep on bugging us all
on this mailing list.
Sam Hodge Phone: +61-8-272-4329 ah
3 Arundel Avenue +61-8-30x35581 bh
Millswood SA 5034