Re: Becoming a NASA TV reflector

Halvor Kise jr. (halvork@hiof.no)
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 08:29:57 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 11 Aug 1995, Frank Roussel wrote:
> I've just retrieved Reflector 4.0B1 at Cornell (SunOS version for cassis-gw)

Get 4.0B2...

> How do i configure reflect.conf ? How can i receive the NASA TV channel on

Have you read the README.reflect?
You can get a feed from your nearest NASA TV reflector. They will have to
put a ADMIT-BCC-CLIENT in their config, and you will have to use a
OBTAIN-BCC in your config. ADMIT-GENERAL-BCC is if you want anybody to
get a feed from you.
Please finger cusm@kark.hiof.no if you wish to see the config.file for a
NASA TV reflector.

> my reflector to send back on my Mac ? I don't really understand the params
> OBTAIN-BCC, ADMIT-BCC-CLIENT, ADMIT-GENERAL-BCC, ...

- Halvor.

--
                          *** MEMENTO MORI ***

PGP-key by fingering halvork@frodo.hiof.no http://www.hiof.no/~halvork/