Re: Mac 660AV - SPBOpenDevice Failed

Halvor Kise jr. (halvork@hiof.no)
Sun, 13 Aug 1995 11:31:28 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sat, 12 Aug 1995, Marcus Augustus Alzona wrote:

OK! OK! I was wrong! Sorry for this bummer! Can you all forgive me?
My solution only solved the first problem. If you have a 16bit colormap
the build-in AV digitizer wount work.
BUT! There are two problems here. The second errormessage will only
appear when you are trying to send audio, right?
If you open your "Sound" Control Panel and choose "Sound Out".
Set your sampling rate to 22.050 kHz. After this is done, you will be
able to send audio.

Sorry for the misled here..
Hope this helps.
- Halvor.