Re: Audio Send/Receive Release 0.66b1

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@ims.advantis.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 08:42:36 -0400 (EDT)

thank you. i do NOT have a video card at this time, only a sound blaster.
i figured since i can send audio with just the SB, i would be able to
select which audio format is used. I guess not! Thanks for the help!

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Intermediate Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433