Re: Auto-Connect & Audio-Only

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 10:35:13 -0400 (EDT)

you can make an apple script that opens it and stick it in the startup
folder. I think all MacOS 7.5 machines have a script recorder that
simply records your mouse clicks and movements and can play it back to
mimic your actions. I don't know much else about it, but its supposed
to be extremely easy

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +