Re: QuickCam for Windows

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@ims.advantis.com)
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 08:26:56 -0400 (EDT)

This was my original message of last week. PC Connection now says first
week of September for shipment... They say list is $149.

I called Connectix (800-950-5880) and THEY said they wont be shipping any
until the end of August but PC Connection (800-800-1111) says they will have
some by next week ($99 + $5 shipping). Either way, theyll be in SOON.

Stats:
up to 15 FPS
3.3oz
fixed focus lens (18 inches to infinity)
5foot parallel cable and unidirectional microphone
windows applications
64 shades of grey (6 bit) at max 320x240 resolution
**Plugs directly into Parallel Port of your PC - No Additional Cards
Required!

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Intermediate Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433