Re: Wanted! A Video Board Which Includes A Sound Part

rlelina (rlelina@vv.val.net)
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 13:00:11 -0700 (PDT)

Try the Logitech MovieMan card with the right drivers. With the version
1.0 which shipped with our boards, only YUV4:2:2 video format (not
compatible with CUSM) was supported. With version 1.1, many video
formats including RGB (compatible with CUSM) are supported.

I don't know how much we paid for the MovieMan. I like it because it
installed easily - much easier than some of the video capture boards
we've tried. MovieMan has a built-in full-duplex 16-bit audio card.

Rico