Re: Desktop Video Cameras list, was Re: Lights! Camera! Action..!

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@ims.advantis.com)
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 17:00:50 -0400 (EDT)

Connectix said, quite confidently, that YES it will work with cu-seeme.

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Intermediate Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433