Re: difficult question

Little Robbie Burcham (burchamr@lark.cc.ukans.edu)
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 16:27:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 17 Aug 1995, Jan Rulo wrote:

> I've got a difficult question for you and I hope you can help me. We are
> currently considering the possibility of saving live CuSeeMe-material to
> harddisk. Do you know any software that can capture any live
> CuSeeMe-material to harddisk. We would like to know which programme can
> do the job on a Macintosh and which one on a Windowsbased-machine. Of
> course the material must be in motion, like quicktime or mpeg.

On a Mac, Cameraman can do this. Try the folks at Motionworks
1-800-800-8476. Cameraman comes packaged with some other utilities in a
bundle called "Multimedia Utilities" for about $100.

Rob Burcham - BS, Computer Science
University of Kansas "He's nuts! Somebody grab him!"
Department of Special Education
http://robb.sped.ukans.edu
http://www.ukans.edu/~burcham