Re: Need help testing Cu-SeeMe Reflector for raves

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 14:00:03 -0400 (EDT)

You really ought to have some video running on it so people can tell
whether its working. I got the MOTD with CU-SeeMe, but couldn't connect
with NV. You should add the lines (assuming the ports are available)
NV-UC-PORT 4444
VAT-UC-PORT 3456
to the reflect.conf file that you start the reflector with so unix
systems can sit in as well.

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +