RE: Sorry if this has been asked b4...

John_Beaver@connectix.com
Sat, 19 Aug 95 03:50:05 PDT

On Fri, 18 Aug 1995 15:45:20 -0400 Tim Belcher wrote:
>But has anyone received and connected the new connectix quickcam for the pc
>and sent video over CU-SeeMe? I have two arriving Monday on an assumption it
>will work... Any response would be MOST appreciative!

This response is to inform all of the QuickCam for Windows availablity.

The QuickCam for Windows product is due to ship in mid-September. We are
currently under final testing.

Stay tuned for more details about the QuickCam for Windows and CU-See Me.

John

John Beaver
Connectix Corporation
2655 Campus Drive
San Mateo, CA 94403 For Support on our VideoConferencing
415.571.5100 products, send email to
415.571.5195 - FAX support@connectix.com