Re: CU-SeeMe and Win95

Glenn Azlin (Glenn.Azlin@eng.monash.edu.au)
Sat, 19 Aug 1995 16:19:03 +1000

On Sat, Aug 19, 1995, Salerno wrote...
>Yep. I have ran it successfully with several versions of the beta program.
>However, each time U used Trumpet's 16 bit WINSOCK.DLL.
>
>Im not about ready to try Microsoft's TCPIP stack.
>
>On Sat, 19 Aug 1995, Tom wrote:
>
>> Was any one able to run it with Windows 95?
>>
>> Tom
>> tom@io.org

Yes, and using the Microsoft TCP/IP stack with out any problems. I use a
direct connect, and three nertwork layers, across two network cards, and
Win95 is certainly the ONLY way to go!

Regards,
Glenn.

Glenn Azlin
Technical Officer - Electronics/Computing
School of Engineering - Gippsland
Monash University, Churchill 3842. Australia.
Phone: 03 9902 6493, 041 614 1254 Fax: 051 226 500
(International: Replace leading 0 with +61)