Now I am thoroughly confused. Ref- Hisham M. Fagelnour

Kotak, Ketan (kkotak@naper1.napervilleil.attgis.com)
Mon, 21 Aug 95 10:12:00 CDT

The following one of the E-mails on the list:

>On Thu, 17 Aug 1995 14:34:10 -0400 Hisham M. Fagelnour wrote:
>I bought a QuickCam for windows from Connectix and it's really cheap
$99. I
>was wondering if it would work to send video over cuseeme or not? if Yes
>what other requirements in regards of software or hardware I woul need
to do
>that?
>Thankx in advance.
>

>Yes it will. You need version 0.7 B13 or higher to work.
>The current version is 0.8 B2

>John Beaver
>Connectix Corporation
>2655 Campus Drive
>San Mateo, CA 94403 For Support on our VideoConferencing
>800.950.5880 products, send email to
>415.571.5195 - FAX support@connectix.com
>internet: John_Beaver@connectix.com

What I would like to know is, if Connectix says "the Quickcam for Windows
is due to ship in mid september", How did Hisham M. Fagelnour got hold of
Can Hisham clarify that please???