Re: Inverse video

Anita Nuopponen (atn@UWasa.Fi)
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 10:16:44 +0300 (EET DST)

Yes, please! As a Pro Movie Studio videoboard owner I've been
following the desperate messages from others with the similar
problem, and it seems that not only this Media Vision's
PMS have the problem with negative picture. So, please, add an option for us
in CUSM!

----
>It appears that there are a number of video input devices having a problem
>with inverse video on the PC. Maybe the cu-seeme developers should look at
>having an option to "uninvert" the image in cu-seeme.

I have temporally solved the problem with a camera with a
reverse switch, but the result is a bit greyish positive picture.
In other video software, like the one that works with IRC, my picture
is excellent without having to invert the picture.

So, please!

- Anita