Re: Windows and Audio levels

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 16:44:31 -0400 (EDT)

For international distribution, this is what i've come up with:

1) MBone
requires all participants to have multicasting unix boxes at the
moment (see links from my home page for details)

2) CU-SeeMe (not white pine)
freely available.
heavy bandwidth usage, can be mitigated with BCC'd reflectors.
I didn't fully understand your problem. The pc's audio is not
100%, but:
1) i know pc's can recieve audio
2) i thought pc's could send audio now
3) a mac can send audio.
So, if your problem is with sending audio from a PC, get a mac.
If your problem is with broken up audio, you'll need a better net
connection. If your problem with "audio level" is simply volume,
get some additional speakers, or headphones, or plug the headphone
jack into a microphone jack of a stereo system.

3) Video/audio bridges, talk to ATT

4) Television broadcast

5) Radio simulcast.

or maybe i just don't understand your problem

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +
+ http://www.umich.edu/~dschluss/ +