Re: What port to use? Where is my Digitizer

Halvor Kise jr. (halvork@hiof.no)
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 09:58:27 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 27 Aug 1995, Stuart Siegler wrote:
> When I start CU (.80b2) I get "I found digitizer component but am unable
> to digitize)
> So how do I tell CU where my digitizer is? (its a quick cam).

I guess you have an AV-mac, right?
Set your coulourdepth to 8 bit. Or the second to last colourdepth (On
AV-macs). Start CU. You will now get an black and empty videowindow.
Click the rightmost button under your videowindow. Choose "Video" in the
new "slider-menu" that you will get under your videowindow.
Switch from "Build in AV digitizer" to "Connectix QuickCam".
And now: Viola, you should see yourself. As long as you use the QuickCam
you can set your coulourdepth to whatever you prefer.

Good Luck!
- Halvor.

--
                          *** MEMENTO MORI ***