Re: Win Audio via dialup

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 06:20:33 -0500 (CDT)

Reading the below explanation got me to wondering ... WHY is it hard for
CuSeeMe to do voice and video in a 14.4 data bandwidth via a network,
when a point-to-point modem connection via SV3000 gives superb full
duplex audio, a white board, -AND- a few frames/second in color at that
same speed? What is the network (or CuSeeMe) demanding that a
point-to-point connection via POTS does not?
Roger Boston
HCCS Distance learning, http://www.hccs.cc.tx.us